RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |

Access to Public Records

If you wish to make an APRA request for documents maintained by the Office of Attorney General, view a copy of our APRA policy and our APRA request form. Requests for records maintained by other state or local governmental entities should be sent directly to those entities.

For information on the Open Government Unit click here.